Monday, September 10, 2018

The Ice Twins by S. K. Tremayne

The Ice Twins This is not my typical type of book but I'd had it recommended to me by several people and saw very high ratings on both Leafmarks and GoodReads so decided to give it a try....which I'm glad I did. The book is definitely more psychological thriller than horror. The story is about a couple whose identical twin daughter died in an accident 14 months ago and now the surviving twin has told them that she is actually the one that they thought died (talk about guilt!). The family is in the process of giving up their life in London and moving the an isolated lighthouse island on the coast of Scotland (yep, THAT'S going to work out well...)

The book got me hooked right away and I read it in a day. Not light reading, not "entertaining" but definitely interesting.

Rating:  3.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment