Monday, December 31, 2018

Golden Buddha by Clive Cussler and Craig Dirgo (The Oregon Files, Book 1)

Golden Buddha A new Clive Cussler series for me. Different from the Dirk Pitt books I'm most familiar with, this has an ensemble cast. Yes, it still has the classic cars and the detailed technical descriptions, but you don't get the same character building. I am guessing that will happen as I get to know the members of the team better in later books. In any case, it was an interesting, enjoyable read that I would recommend to readers who enjoy action adventure (or as my favorite used bookstore labels it, Men's Fiction...lol)

Book Description: Juan Cabrillo's first adventure with the Oregon-a state of the art spy ship disguised as a nondescript lumber hauler-takes him and his crew into dangerous waters, as they try to put Tibet back in the hands of the Dalai Lama by striking a deal with the Russians and the Chinese.

Rating:  3.5 Stars

1 comment:

  1. I believe you should be
    reading the Bible, too,
    and preparing for TheEnd.
    Simply, get-on-your-knees
    at the side-of-the-bed and
    ask Jeeee-sis into
    your finite heart.
    Thats it.
    Thats all.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete