Monday, December 31, 2018

Sacred Stone by Clive Cussler and Craig Dirgo (The Oregon Files, Book 2)

Sacred Stone I was a bit concerned when I started this as many of the reviews commented on it being disjointed and hard to follow due to the large number of characters but I actually found that it worked well. The storyline was structured with multiple discrete episodes that each was pulled into the main storyline as needed.

The story itself was a fun, easy read with spy action and thriller components. I am looking forward to getting to know the crew of The Oregon better as I definitely see the people, and their various talents/personalities, as a major strength of the series.

The only significant issue I've had so far -with both books - is the the endings are a bit anticlimactic as the mission is completed.

Rating:  3.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment